Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

2nd Annual Green Tomato Recipe Blog Hop

Hello ladies and gents.  Jack Frost has been busy this week visiting our neighbors and sooner or later he'll be upon you and me too.
Last year, he left me with about 2 bushels of green tomatoes that failed to turn.  I had no idea what to do with them until I read some great blog posts and that inspired me to ask fellow bloggers to join me in a green tomato recipe blog hop so we'd have a sort of blog cookbook just for green tomatoes...  It was SO much fun last year that I am writing today to invite you to join me and do it again...
Please link up your green tomato recipes below and don't forget to share our hop on your blog too so we can collect even more great recipes.  You are welcome to add the button to your blog or to write a post and co-host the hop by inserting the linky code below into your post.  We'll keep this hop going as long as we  keep collecting new recipes.  Let's get cooking!


1 comment:

  1. Hello!! We like your Blog!! We will be back to check out more about you!!
    Your TX furiends,

    ReplyDelete