Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Country Garden Showcase #42

Hello friends and Happy 2013!


May this year bring many new adventures and gardening success to all of us.  

If you read my blogs, you know that we have been a bit overwelmed by moving.  That's all in the past now though because it's time to start planting so I can have something fresh to eat.  I miss the convenience of being able to run out to the garden and pick and pull everything that I need to make a complete meal...

So, to get myself back on track and hopefully a few people out there in blogland too, I will be posting the Country Garden Showcase Hop every week on the White Wolf Summit Farmgirl blog on Thursdays. It will still be LIVE for a full seven days, so you can link up anytime during the week.  There are so many awesome new blog hops to enjoy.  I hope this new day will work well and help prevent carpal tunnel for all of us!

This week's offering is a visual diary of sorts, from last year's garden.  My new home is located at a much lower elevation than the old one so my options just exploded.  I can hardly wait to get growing.  Please join me.

Happy Gardening!

Heidi



















5 comments:

  1. The little frog is precious! I can't wait to see what you come up with this season in your new place! We're cold and transitioned from snow/ice to rainy muck on our gravel road. I cannot wait until Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little froggie was my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy. I look forward to sharing all my new adventures along the way.

    Diana, that little frog was amazing. He would hop out of that hanging basket on days when I'd water and then he'd climb back in before the next watering... He did so all summer long. He was too cute.

    Thank you both for stopping by and thanks Kathy for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! This is one of my favorite spring/summer linkups! I shared my experience growing garlic.
    Lisa
    Fresh Eggs Daily
    www.fresh-eggs-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words Lisa! I love growing and eating garlic too. I am going to go read your post now. Have a GREAT weekend!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete