Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

FarmGirl Friday Blog Hop! #40


NEWS FLASH!
  I've got some BIG news to share with you.  
Our favorite farmgirl Deb of Deborah Jean's Dandelion House has invited me to join her as co-host for our favorite hop of the week- 
The Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop!
YIPPEE!!!
After I calmed down and stopped jumping up and down with excitement, I just HAD to share.  

I am so grateful to Deb for inspiring me with EVERY post and for encouraging me to continue to grow into my full farmgirl potential. 

Six months ago, I never could have imagined that a blog sister like Deb would someday find my little blogs a worthy place to share the message of the growing farmgirl sisterhood. Dreams DO come true!  
     
I look forward to this event, each and every week.  I learn so much from all of you, my farmgirl sisters, as we share a little piece of ourselves in every post.  Thank you all for contributing your knowledge and experience each week to our little farmgirl community.  It really is a very special part of my week, a special place I've grown to love.  So, without further ado, Let's get hopping ladies!!! 

Here are the rules for the Farmgirl Friday blog hop!
1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!


2). Leave your entry in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends! 
" For the Farmgirl in all of us "

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Heidi! That was perfect!!!
    Farmgirl Friday is my soft spot for the week too!

    hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb,
    My week is not the same without it. Look at that yummy looking coconut pie Dolly linked. My hubby is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Heidi! I will be linking up tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete